shadow
 Browse:
Search: 
[ Larger Image ] [ Collection Record ] [ XML ]
Title
Charter of the Hospital and Dispensary of the Alumnae of the Woman's Medical College of Pennsylvania
Collection
Item Number
a194_001
Creator
Date
March 5, 1896 -
Format
Description
Charter documents the origin of the Hospital and Dispensary of the Alumnae of the Woman's Medical College of Pennsylvania. The dispensary was also known as the South-Eastern Dispensary for Women and Children, renamed Amy S. Barton Dispensary between 1904 and 1906.
Size
45.7x61 cm
Pages
2
Category
Subject

shadow