shadow
 Browse:
Search: 
[ Larger Image ] [ Collection Record ] [ XML ]
Title
Hand clinic
Collection
Item Number
p0136
Date
February 24, 1947 -
Format
Description
The first specialized hand clinic in Philadelphia was established at Woman's Medical College of Pennsylvania. Dr. William White, director of the clinic, is assisted here by seniors Katherine Herold and Mary Margaret Smith.
Size
10.2X12.9 cm
Pages
1
Category
Subject

shadow